Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Now Added to the LotFP Webstore: Rogue Games Products!

The Cursed Chateau and Shadow Sword & Spell Basic Core Rulebook have been added to the LotFP Webstore.

In the weeks and months ahead, I hope to stock a wide variety of products from different publishers, mostly but not necessarily OSR related.

Through special arrangement with Rogue Games you also get a free PDF when you buy one of their print products through LotFP. I can't guarantee that arrangement with every publisher I carry, but I'll try to make it happen.

And as always, Pembrooktonshire Gardening Society members get 1€ off all print products! (early members still get their promised one-time discount; I'll be opening up membership again soon)

In the future, I won't make a blog announcement whenever a new product is stocked in the store. I'll update the little text box there to the left as new items come in.

Spread the word! Any questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment